At Club One Air, your good health is our prime concern and we will go a step ahead to ensure that you and your near ones are well taken care of. At Club One Air we are equipped to provide Medevac charter services to our clients, should you find yourself in a situation that demands the intervention of professional emergency medical practitioners.
The benefits include:
- Access to remote airfields, or those closest to the treating and receiving hospital. This helps in saving crucial time in extreme situations.
- Give the patients maximum comfort and minimal stress which is the need of the hour.
- Dedicated in-flight medical staff who are in the know-hows of how to give first aid.
- Organised pick up at destination is guaranteed which makes life simpler for the patient and his/her family.
Email us with your requirement and let our Club One Air ground staff take it forward from there.
Club One Air has extensive experience in arranging medical evacuation and medical repatriation services. Our clients include individuals, businesses, insurance companies and private clinics.
We offer a rapid 24-hour response service and can arrange an air ambulance, medevac or medical transportation service for patients and their families, medical care providers and private insurance companies.
The documents that the patient needs to carry are:
- Patient's medical record
- Patient's treating hospital/doctor and contact
- Patients receiving hospital/doctor and contact
How much does it cost?
COA'S final goal is to provide the highest quality medical transport services at the lowest price possible.The pricing is based on the following:
- The medical condition of the patient and treatment required
- The aircraft type
- The distance of the flight
The efficiency of flying this air charter results in multiple benefits:
- Relaxing environment
- On board communication facilities
- Provides greater security and flexibility
- Best to be used for emergency traveling, hence time saving